CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Brookie Girl ~ so sweet! <3
My Libby Lou Lou ~ smiling so beautifully! <3


Silly Girlies! :)



Sisterly LOVE! <3
I hope they are always BEST FRIENDS like they are now!


Cowgirl Lauren & Firefighter Walter
too cute!
*check out Walter's striped pink slippers ~ hehe



I'm not sure what draws me so much to the pictures that are black and white with a splash of color in them but for some reason I really LOVE the way they come out...
I love pictures in general... taking them, looking at them, sharing them, so this is just another part of it that I love... the different kinds of finishes you can have. :)

1 comments:

jenn said...

You need to tell me how to do that splash of color thing...too cool!

I love, love, love, love, LOVE the picture of the girls kissing! That's is the sweetest thing EVER!!!!

I also like the one of them bending backwards...

and the individual ones...they are so stinkin' beautiful!