CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

My Babies!













Trevor is always so darn cute, sleeping or not, but I just love how innocent and peaceful children are when they are sleeping. He is still my baby at five years old, and I'm sure I'll always feel this way no matter what age he is. :)
And Lauren & Brooke took me right back to them sharing a crib when they were little enough to, wow... it melted my heart all over again to see them sleeping like this together. The bond and love they share is like no other. They are closer than just siblings, I guess that comes from sharing everything, starting with the womb.
It is amazing to watch them together.
Yesterday we all had a lazy afternoon, well till after nap time.
I got some blogging done and some pictures loaded onto the computer,
then straightened my hair, LOVE my new straightener!
Then we went off and got some food for the house and some for our
New Years Eve Bash!
Today the kids are pretty mellow.
They played play-doh for a while then they were in the girls' room
rough housing and jumping on the mattresses,
they got their energy burst out... and are now
watching some cartoons.
Since they have been good and it is pretty nice out,
I think I'll take them for a little walk, plus it will be good for me
to get some exercise. :)



1 comments:

jenn said...

I love how you just keep a splash of color in the pictures. How do you do that?

The kids are beautiful, as always.