CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer 2007

This picture is from Summer 2007.
I love this picture!
It maybe isn't one of the best pictures,
not everyone is smiling the happiest they could have been,
but it is perfect.
I see this picture and can go right back to the day I took it.
Trevor, Lauren and Brooke were playing outside all morning nice as could be.
Trevor had been pulling the girls around in the wagon for the longest time.
I wasn't even sure how he could stand to do it. It had to be heavy for him and also it was pretty hot out.
I also jazzed this picture up some by using Picnik which I signed up before to try and just never got around to actually messing with pictures on there, till this morning.
You can see another picture I did, of Trevor, on my regular blog.

2 comments:

Momisodes said...

Wow! They have grown so much :) I love what you've done with the pics. I love the effects you added to each. They really do make such an impact. Very well done!

Crystal said...

I use to have a Radio Flyer too!!!!!